- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 7: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 8: Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
- 9: Do you have any OCs?
- 10: Draw a gijinka of your blog.
- 11: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 12: Favorite thing to draw?
- 13: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 14: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 15. Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
do you ever just listen to someone’s problem and you have nothing to say except “I’m sorry” because there is literally no way for you to help and you get sucked into a vortex of guilt and despair because you are useless
i wish that there were more hours in a day and boys were nice and bread didnt make you fat
It’s sad how it is more socially acceptable to hate your body than to love it
This text post hit me like a train
being friends with someone who intimidates you because they’re so amazing
If ur mean to cashiers for no reason I hope a centipede burrows into ur butthole and lays eggs
there is always hope
i live for this post
if u ever feel sad because u r a bigger person in size or weight, remember that it means u have more room for tattoos and also more room for people to give you kisses.
doesn’t the term “staff member” make you laugh because those 2 words both mean penis
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE